Dear TLC family,
Hope you are all well, staying alert and keeping safe.
Last week (15/05/20) we were given the green light to see emergency chiropractic, podiatry and osteopathic appointments in clinic and Holly and I (welcome back Holly from furlough) were working hard to get the clinic safe and ready for those in need.
These are the steps we are taking to keep you safe:
- We have created a one way entry and exit system.
- We have closed our reception area and moved all forms/ payments online
- We have a hand washing basin as you enter the building for all patients to use when they enter the building.
- All clinicians will be in full PPE to treat you
- We ask all patients to wear a mask for their treatment these can be purchased for a low cost at the clinic or you can bring your own
- We are following a strict protocol for patients to attend their appointments
- All new patients will be triaged by an online appointment and will discuss with their clinician the plan of action
- All patients must agree to be treated in the clinic and this is documented
- Clinicians between each patient are deep cleaning their rooms
- There is a gap between each patient to allow the above to happen and to ensure no additional contact for our patients
- A deep clean of the clinic takes place after every shift
- We have updated all of our policies, procedures and assessments to fall in line with evolving government advice.
If you class yourself as an emergency please phone the clinic (monthurs 84pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your needs.
We are accepting new patients however, all new patient consultations will be done via video link so the clinician can discuss your needs and urgency of a face to face appointment.
Keep safe and keep well. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Best wishes always, Tara Marwaha